The world is filled with plumbers who claim to be licenced but, but in reality, are not. Not only does this pose a threat to your home and your wallet, but it can also be dangerous for both you and the person working on it.
Best Tips To Find Licensed Plumber
It’s important to be able to tell the difference between someone who’s properly licensed and someone who isn’t—so here’s how:
Check their licence.
When you’re searching for a licensed Plumber Brighton service, there are several things to look out for.
- Check that they have a license. This is the most important factor when looking for a licensed plumber.
- A licensed plumber is required by law to display their license in their company’s office or truck so that people can see it and verify that they are indeed legitimate technicians who have been approved by state authorities and are allowed to work as plumbers in your area.
- Make sure they are certified and insured.
- Licensed plumbers should also be insured with liability coverage up to $1 million dollars per accident (and sometimes even more).
- They should provide you with copies of their insurance documents before starting any work (and after), so make sure these policies match up with what was promised during negotiations—you don’t want any surprises later on down the line!
Check their experience
It is important to find a Plumber Brighton who has a lot of experience. A reputable company will have been in business for many years and will be able to provide you with references from their previous clients.
If they do not have any reviews, you should ask them how long they have been working as a plumber and whether or not they have ever had issues with their workmanship.
It is also important to look at the number of positive reviews that your potential plumber has received from previous customers.
This can give you an idea about how well regarded the business is within the community, which can help make up your mind about whether or not it would be wise for you to hire them
Use online directories such as Yelp and other platforms
You can also find a Plumber Brighton in your area by using online directories. One of the most popular and well-known is Yelp, which allows users to rate businesses on a scale of 1-5 stars and leave comments about their experiences.
There are many ways to find a good plumber, and this list should give you some ideas. The main thing is to be thorough and check the licence as well as their experience.
Do your own deep research and hire accordingly. The last thing you want is to hire an unlicensed Plumber Brighton who will not complete your job correctly or properly instal your new faucet!